||Here are some resources to help youplan a trip to Mexico, Belize, Guatemala or Hondorus to learn more about the Maya. Also, some information about educational opportunties. If you have a recommendation to add to this list, please email it to me at email@example.com.
Espadaña Press- Travel Guides and Information.
PO Box 31067, Santa Barbara, CA 93130
The Espadaña Press mission: to bring the rich artistic and architectural heritage of Spanish colonial Mexico to a wider public through our illustrated guidebooks and the monthly features and updates on their web site.
- Venture Out El Mayab (The Mayan Homeland)
- Cancun, El Mayab, Mx
- Venture-Out is a Guide Service with Definitive Eco-Archaeological Excursions and Specialized Day Tours for those using Cancún as a gateway to El Mayab. For those guests booking any of Venture-Out's Day or Overnight Excursions, Venture-Out is also an optional Booking Agency for accommodations, auto, van or bus rentals; and air-taxi charters
- Cayo Online
A world class eco-tourist vacation destination that refuses to sell out. No high-rise hotels here. Instead Belize offers its commitment to conservation and ecotourism, and an astonishing 880,000 acres of protected areas, nature reserves, and national parks within the 2,000 square miles that make up Cayo District.
- The People's Guide to Mexico
- The Peoples Guide To Mexico website is all about Mexico -- live, travel, study, retire, work, or just kick back on the beach in a hammock. Carl Franz and Lorena Havens, a writer/editor team with over 30 years experience traveling, living and learning in Mexico and Central America
- Far Horizons Archaeological & Cultural Trips
PO Box 91900, Albuquerque, NM 87199-1900 USA
- FAX: 505-343-8076
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Far Horizons specializes in small group travel throughout the world with personal contacts and scholarly depth to allow a deeper knowledge of both past and living cultures.
- Educational Opportunties & Meetings
- The Duke - University of North Carolina
Program in Latin American Studies
223 E. Franklin St. CB 3205, Chapel Hill NC 27599-3205 USA
June 5 - July 15, 2000 - Intensive Introductory Course in Yucatec Maya
- The University of Texas - Maya Meetings
PO Box 3500, Austin, Texas 78464-3500 USA
- Annually in March The Texas Meetings